Throw such words as 'unglamorous' and 'workmanlike' at these Plastic Plant Labels but there's no escaping the fact just how useful they can be in both the greenhouse and the garden. You'll find these labels in any reputable potting shed and they're really the kind of gardening sundry that you never properly appreciate until you run out. Don't let that happen by investing in a pack of 100; ideal for labelling up seed trays and individual pots and easily marked with almost any writing implement, or add a neat touch and avoid writer's cramp by printing out labels from the Digital Plant Labeller.
- Available in packs of 100
- Made from long lasting, tough plastic
- 12cm long
- Hole in tip for hanging
- 1.4cm wide
- Labelling section 8.5cm in length
- Marked with almost any pen or pencil
- Stick on labels printed by the Digital Plant Labeller for neat, weatherproof identification of plants
- Ideal for seed trays or individual pots
I'm happy with the size of the labels but in common with another reviewer am constantly annoyed by the little circular indents just where you want to write. Also, they are shiny - a matt surface would be easier to write on and ensure a clearer, darker result.
With plenty of labels you will! Honestly you can never have too many. Simple and effective, a tad pricier than I'd have liked