Ogee Arch Fruit Cage
Designed & Manufactured in the UK!
The Ogee Arch Fruit Cage brings all that is good about our Ogee Arch together with our fruit cage manufacturing experience and the result is a stunning cage of exceptional build quality
10% OFF Steel Fruit Cages enter CG10 at checkout
(excludes Made to Measure Cages)
The Ogee Arch Fruit Cage brings all that is good about our Ogee Arch together with our fruit cage manufacturing experience; and the result is a stunning cage of exceptional build quality.
All Ogee Arch Fruit Cages stand 2.5m wide and with four lengths available - 3m, 6m, 9m and 12m - there should be a cage to fit into every fruit and vegetable growing location. The height to the top of the end mounted door is 2m and with a whopping 2.91 of head height avauilable inside, your fruit growing options are almost limitless.
Each Ogee Arch Fruit Cage is supplied complete with 16mm mesh heavy duty side netting, shaped 19mm knotted mesh roof netting, a door kit and all the pegs, clips and ties required for assembly. The framework is well known to existing steel fruit cage customers and the unflinching 25mm x 1.5mm thick, galvanised inside and out black powder coated steel is guaranteed for 10 years.
You'll find the stunning roof lines of the Ogee Arch Fruit Cage are achieved with help from the galvanised wire roof supports and for those hardy fruit growers in exposedc locations, optional braces are available to strengthen the frame - footplates, which add extra upright stability, are included in the kit for each upright.
We've even made additional door kits available for those fruit fans who just can't get enough of the Ogee Arch Fruit Cage and need one of the longer sizes, allowing you to have a door at each end.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Ogee Arch Fruit Cages all measure 2.5m wide
- 4 lengths available; 3m, 6m , 9m and 12m
- Height to top of door is 2m
- Measures 2.91m to highest internal point
- Based on our resoundingly successful Ogee Arch design
- Supplied complete with door, side and roof netting, pegs, clips, ties and footplates for each upright
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- 16mm extra heavy duty side netting
- 19mm knotted net roof netting
- Door is centrally mounted on in end panel
- Anti-drop hinge, extra strength support brace and secure sliding catch on door
- Footplates provide greater stability in exposed locations
- Ground sockets provide even greater strength if required
- Additional doors available
- Optional steel braces available
- Galvanised wire roof supports
- Comes complete with full assembly instructions
- Additional Steel Door Kit available
Installing your cage on a sloping site? Can't see the size you want?
Contact our Made to Measure team:-