Save cash all round with the Montana Electric Heater as it's both inexpensive to purchase and the running costs will bring a smile to your face - and your plants will also be delighted by the warmth it brings to the greenhouse. Packed with features, the heater has a 1 or 2kw setting switch, is capable of heating a greenhouse up to 120 sq feet and has a summer fan-only setting.
- Switch between 1 or 2kw settings
- Built in thermostat for accurate and efficient heating
- Thermostat range: 5-40 degrees C
- Fan distributes heat around greenhouse helping to eradicate hot spots
- Frost-shield setting
- 1.5m long mains cable
- Indicator light
- Fan-only mode for summer ventilation
- Air circulation rate of 166 cubic metres per hour
- Measures 280mm H x 230mm L x 134mm D
- Will heat a greenhouse up to 120 square feet in size
- Automatic safety cut-off if heater is knocked over
- Place on greenhouse floor or any flat surface
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
TOP TIP: insulate your greenhouse with our UV stabilised, tri-laminated Bubble Insulation (GHE-015) and cut your heating bills by as much as 50%!
Excellent heater for my 12' x 6' 1970 greenhouse.
Have previously had a similar product but different brand that was easy to use and maintain a steady heat but I found this product to but more difficult to maintain a constant temperature in cold weather.
What The Press Say
Garden News2nd December 2008
Buyers' Guide - Greenhouse Heaters - We look at 10 of the best
"A dual-purpose electric fan heater which can be set to 1kW or 2kW heat settings in winter and can then be used as a fan to ventilate your greenhouse in summer. It also comes with thermostatic control."