Quick and easy to set up, these robust Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels have thick, rigid plastic walls that provide extreme weather and pest protection for your vegetable crops. Plants also enjoy an extra, natural source of water via the clever integral rainwater collection reservoirs on the roof.
With a choice of single or double row crop sizes, the single can be anchored to the ground or propped up with additional pegs for ventilation whilst with the double row cloche there is a detachable hatch which is useful for easy tending and harvesting too. Quick and easy to set up, select as many lengths as you need, they just snap together and then buy the ends separately. Please Note: Ends differ slightly from those shown and measure 3.5cm deep.
Extra Saver Offers
Buy 2 Single Row Cloches and a Pair of Ends and Save £7! (GDN-834)
Buy Double Row Cloche & pair of ends and Save £4! (GDN-837)
- Single Cloche Tunnels measure 104cm L x 38cm W x 30cm H
- Double Row Cloche Tunnels measure 80cm/32" L x 60cm/24"W x 50cm/20"H (internal measurements with ends fitted is 70cm x 55cm)
- Sold individually without ends for complete flexibility of use
- Single cloche requires 8 pegs per cloche
- Tunnel cloches simply snap together to form a longer tunnel if desired
- Ends differ slightly from those shown and measure 3.5cm deep.
- Ends sold separately to avoid surplus (in the case of a longer tunnel)
- Ingenious roof design traps rainwater which drips inside to water plants
- Sides easily propped open for ventilation with fixing pegs (not supplied but also available separately)
Have purchased these Mini Greenhouse Cloches before. It is an excellent product which provides good winter protection. However it was very disappointing on recent order to find that the quality and size of the end panels had been reduced significantly since last order and instead of quite wide solid end pieces we now have slightly reduce the previous length of the cloche..
Good job I ordered these in time to protect my garden plants from the frosts we have been having.
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnOctober 2020
Product Review Cloches
These mini greenhouse cloche tunnels are made of thick, rigid plastic which provides protection from the worst of the elements, as well as keeping pests such as birds and squirrels at bay. One of the ingenious features of this cloche is the integral rainwater collection reservoirs on its roof. These collect the rainwater which then gradually drips inside to water the plants. There are both single cloche tunnels and double row cloche tunnels available. The double cloche has the added advantage of a detachable hatch, making it easy to harvest the veggies or weed around the plants. All in all, this is a practical, robust cloche that should last for many years.
Gardens Illustrated1st January 2014
'Cloche of the Titans'
Whether it's winter protection for crops and seedlings, or planning ahead for soil-warming prior to sowing seeds come spring, there's a style of cloche to suit your needs.