Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels
Please Note: Double row cloche with ends is Out of Stock till Jan.2019
Quick and easy to set up, these robust Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels have thick, rigid plastic walls that provide extreme weather and pest protection for your vegetable crops
Quick and easy to set up, these robust Mini Greenhouse Cloche Tunnels have thick, rigid plastic walls that provide extreme weather and pest protection for your vegetable crops. Plants also enjoy an extra, natural source of water via the clever integral rainwater collection reservoirs on the roof. With a choice of single or double row crop sizes, the single can be anchored to the ground or propped up with additional pegs for ventilation whilst with the double row cloche there is a detachable hatch which is useful for easy tending and harvesting too. Quick and easy to set up, select as many lengths as you need, they just snap together and then buy the ends separately.
Extra Saver Offers
Buy 2 Single Row Cloches and a Pair of Ends and Save £7! (GDN-834)
Buy Double Row Cloche & pair of ends and Save £4! (GDN-837) (Out of stock till Jan 2019)
- Single Cloche Tunnels measure 104cm L x 38cm W x 30cm H
- Double Row Cloche Tunnels measure 80cm/32" L x 60cm/24"W x 50cm/20"H
- Sold individually without ends for complete flexibility of use
- Tunnel cloches simply snap together to form a longer tunnel if desired
- Ends sold separately to avoid surplus (in the case of a longer tunnel)
- Ingenious roof design traps rainwater which drips inside to water plants
- Sides easily propped open for ventilation with fixing pegs (not supplied but also available separately)
Excellent. A bit low, so putting on a row of bricks. Performance seems good. Will know more by spring. Covered with fleece & lid up overnight on warmer nights.
Great product which is easy to use. Suggest you order the wider version to allow 2 rows of veg. under the cloche. Also order end pieces. Very effective to protect early plants from pigions.
What The Press Say
'Cloche of the Titans'
Whether it's winter protection for crops and seedlings, or planning ahead for soil-warming prior to sowing seeds come spring, there's a style of cloche to suit your needs.
'Know-how - Protection Racket'
"Mini Greenhouse Cloches are robust and have thick, rigid walls with integral rainwater collection reservoirs, so plants enjoy natural rainwater while still being protected. Fixing pegs securely anchor the tunnels and can be used to raise cloches to a tilted position for added ventilation."