Kohl Rabi Delicacy Purple - Organic Plant Packs
The Organic Kohl Rabi 'Delicacy Purple' is an early maturing purple variety with good quality round shaped stems and a delicate flesh.
Although popular in Europe, Kohl Rabi is not that common a vegetable in the UK. It tastes somewhere between a cabbage and turnip and is a super tasty addition when grated into coleslaw or salads. The Kohl Rabi Delicacy Purple is a stunning purple variety with delicate flesh.
- Pack of 10 healthy growing young Kohl Rabi plants
- These plants will arrive bare-rooted with an approximate height of 10-15cm
- Variety: Delicacy Purple
- Resistant to bolting and stem splitting
- Quick crop to grow
- Start picking from when the bulb is larger than 5cm in size
- Stunning purple colour with delicate flesh
- Tastes somewhere between cabbage and turnip
- Tasty addition when grated into salad or coleslaw
- Grown pesticide free
- Delivery from Mid to Late May
Please Note: Due to postage charges incurred we require a minimum order of 3 separate packs of plants on all orders of vegetable plants.