Jakoti Hand Shears
Hand crafted from high quality carbon steel
Jakoti hand shears are superb quality garden shears with ergonomically designed handles, a comfortable grip for even the smallest hands and a low tension spring making them easy to operate...More information
Jakoti hand shears are more efficient than the conventional two-handed garden shears. You can use one hand for snipping and the other for holding and collecting the greenery, while the long pointed blades make them far more versatile than secateurs.
The special ergonomically designed handles of the hand shears and the low tension spring make them comfortable even if using for long periods, even with small hands.
- Hand crafted from high quality carbon steel
- 15cm/6" Blades & 15cm/6" Handles
- Self sharpening blades ensure a clean cut every time
Ideal for all sorts of gardening tasks, topiary, cutting back perennials, lawn edging, dead heading and trimming
- Made using traditional metalwork skills
- These Jakoti hand shears have been refined and developed over the last 30 years resulting in unmatched design, quality and performance
- Hand made leather holster available using the very best quality leather is a perfect addition to the Jakoti handshears
- The holster that can also be fitted on to a belt for convenience, also offers protection for the blades
- To see Monty Don using Jakoti hand shears on BBC Gardeners World click on the Videos tab above
What The Press Say
New Products - find out what Which? thinks first
Our Verdict: These simple hand shears are sturdy and surprisingly comfortable to use. I used them to cut back privet, box and lavender in rather wet weather and the matt-plastic-covered handles gave a good grip. The blades are very sharp, dealt with woody stems easily and cut cleanly through stringy lavender. They made quick work of trimming but were still precise. I found the spring between the handles quite strong and the span was wide, so if you've got weak or small hands they may be tiring to use. For quick jobs though, I think these shears would be a useful addition to a gardener's tool set. - Adelaide Gray, Senior Researcher.
Jakoti Hand Shears - ideal for single handed snipping