Harrod Square Wire Log Holder
Harrod Exclusive - Designed & Made by Us in the UK!
The Harrod Square Wire Log Holder is a stylish and practical way to store your firewood, whether wall mounted or floor standing, the minimalist design will make the log holder a real statement in both contemporary and tradtional rooms
The Exclusive Square Wire Log Holder is designed and manufactured by us in the UK and makes a great feature of your stored firewood.
The wire log holder is precision manufactured using 8mm solid steel rod with 6mm thick wall plates. The premium quality finish is achieved by high temperature powder coating in matt black. This hardwearing finish offers great protection for both inside and outside use. Each log holder comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
Measuring 50cm x 50cm externally and 48cm x 48cm internally the Square Wire log Holder has plenty of room to store logs for your open fire or wood burner. Supplied with wall fixings and full instructions this attractive log holder will look great on the wall, but is equally at home floor standing.
Why not pair up with the Harrod Circular Wire Kindling Holder, a stylish and practical way to store your smaller firewood.
- Square Wire Log Holder - Harrod Exclusive
- Designed & manufactured in the UK by us
- 10 year structural guarantee (excludes paint finish)
- Precision manufactured from 8mm solid steel rod
- 6mm thick wall plates
- Powder coated matt black for long lasting protection
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 50cm x 50cm external diameter
- 48cm x 48cm internal diameter
- 22cm deep/projects from the wall
- Suitable for 20cm long logs
- Fully welded one piece construction - no assembly
- Weighs 2.4kg approx.
- Supplied with wall fixings and instructions
- Suitable for Wall Mounting & Floor Standing
Browse our Online Fireside Brochure for more inspiration.
IMPORTANT WALL FIXING NOTICE
These log holders need to be fixed to a masonry wall that is capable of safely bearing the weight of the product and logs. The products can be fixed to dry lined (plasterboard covered) masonry walls with appropriate fixings that anchor into masonry block work. If fixing to stud walls please consult with a professional as it is likely that modifcations will need to be made to allow the wall to safely bear the weight of the product and logs.
Harrod UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage to persons or property as a result of failure of wall fixings or substrate. If in any doubt about fixing the log holders please consult a professional.