Our New Scalloped Border Restraints are manufactured by us using strong 6mm galvanised steel wire and come with a 5 year guarantee.
Perfect for Anemone 'Honorine Jobert', Crocosmia 'Lucifer', Aster 'Monch', Artemisia 'Silver Queen', Agastache 'Blue Fortune', Monarda 'Fireball', Perovskia 'Blue Spire', Phlomis russeliana, Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm'.
Olive Green Border Restraints are powder coated for a long lasting, weatherproof finish and to make them merge seemlessly into the background when positioned in the border. Rust finish is supplied in plain steel which quickly develops a beautiful rust patina.
The new scallop shape allows plants to gather in the pockets to achieve a more natural, irregular outline and are available in a range of sizes. The scalloped border restraints are easy to install by simply pushing into the ground and can be moved easily as your needs change throughout the season.
- Ideal for edges of pathways and borders to achieve a natural, irregular outline
- Helps shape and restrain annuals, perennials and small shrubs and bushes
- Available in Dark Olive Green or Rust finish
- Green finish will merge seemlessly into the background
- Rust finish is supplied in plain steel which quickly develops a beautiful rust patina
- 4 Sizes Available - 40cm, 60cm, 70cm & 80cm high
- 40cm and 60cm are 30cm wide and have 3 scallops
- 70cm and 80cm are 50cm wide and have 5 scallops
- Lasts season after season
- 5 year guarantee
Perovskia and Agastache examples showing how these plants can require support when growing.
I use this for bushes which have flopped over onto the lawn. really easy to use and work really well to unobtrusively restrain them.
I have been highly satisfied with the various items from this company well worth buying from them