Harrod Netting Frame Saver Clips
These clever netting clips are designed to fit on our 16mm aluminium tubing used on all out 1.2m & 1.5m vegetable cages and detach from the frame in extreme winds and snowfall, saving the framework
The Harrod Frame Saver Clips are easy to use, simply hook though the netting mesh and then clip onto the cage framework. The clips act like a curtain rail fitting over the top rods of the cage and slide easily for quick access to the cage and equally quick closing to protect you crops.
The clips also make the 1.2m and 1.5m aluminium vegetable cages extreme weatherproof. High winds and snow accumulation on the cage will cause the netting to detach from the framework so it can safely fall to the ground, still protecting your crops but without damaging or deforming the cage.
- Makes vegetable cages windproof and snowproof
- Creates easy access to vegetable cages
- Easy to use
- Netting can be easily drawn along the cage top rods
- Fits 16mm aluminium tubing
- Can be fitted retrospectively to our 1.2m & 1.5m vegetable cages
- Supplied in packs of 12
- Innovative design - patent pending GB1319295.0
These do work, irritating when the net goes down but better than a twisted frame. Dip the ends in white paint before you use them and then you will find the ones that fall off!