PLEASE NOTE: INTEGRAL STAGING IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN ORDERING A HARROD SUPERIOR GREENHOUSE
The strong aluminium integral greenhouse staging, designed to fit our Superior Greenhouses, is powder coated in Olive Green to match the Greenhouse and is available in both low level and eye level heights designed to fit one above the other. Eye level staging is 1ft/30cm Deep and the Low Level Staging is 2ft/60cm Deep.
Supplied in foot lengths but must be ordered in multiples of 2ft - i.e. 2ft, 4ft, 6ft, 8ft etc. Simply order the amount to achieve the length required. (e.g. for a 6ft length change the order quantity to 6).
Extremely neat and efficient way of maximising growing space. It doesn’t rely on the greenhouse frame for its strength, instead it has incredibly sturdy support legs with a tubular section that is angled back to the greenhouse sides. This provides an unobstructed area below the staging to sit and work within.
This quality greenhouse staging features 10cm slats for drainage and even the smaller eye level staging is wide enough for seed trays and pots.
NB. Images shown are Willow Grey finish.
DELIVERY - please allow 4 weeks for delivery. There is an additional surcharge for deliveries to Scotland, Wales, Devon and Cornwall - please call 0333 400 1444 for a quote.
- Integral Staging - Powder Coated in Olive Green
- Designed for use with our Superior Greenhouses Only
- Available as Eye Level & Low Level Staging
- Eye Level staging 1ft/30cm Deep
- Low Level staging 2ft/60cm Deep
- 10cm wide slats
- Sturdy support legs fix to greenhouse sides
- Creates unobstructed area below staging
- Supplied in foot lengths but must be ordered in multiples of 2ft - i.e. 2ft, 4ft, 6ft, 8ft etc. Simply order the amount to achieve the length required. (e.g. for a 6ft length change the order quantity to 6).
Be the first to write a review for this product.