PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO EXCEPTIONAL DEMAND PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
The New 2 Tier Harrod Freestanding Greenhouse Staging in Olive Green is the ideal accompaniment for our new range of Harrod greenhouses. With the same hallmarks of superior strength using a high content of aluminium in the separate framework and removable top trays that are made from stainless steel and folded over to increase their rigidity.
A “T” bar makes the section 3mm thick, twice the size of many other models, and its' profile is inherently much stronger, proven to hold the weight of 6 x 200 litre compost bags. Use trays as a flat surface too whilst the bottom tier is slatted with double vacuum treated wood for long life and allows drainage for trays and pots.
DELIVERY - please allow up to 14 days for delivery. There is an additional surcharge for deliveries to Scotland, Wales, Devon and Cornwall - please call 0333 400 1444 for a quote.
- Quality Aluminium Greenhouse Staging with 3mm thick section for extra strength
- Olive Green Powder Coated finish
- Measures 60cm/24" deep x 80cm/32" high
- Available in 2 lengths: 1.2m/4ft and 1.8m/6ft
- 4ft staging has a leg in each corner, 6ft staging will also have a central upright
- Trays and Slats are interchangeable on 4ft staging only and not on 6ft staging
- Removable stainless steel trays folded over to increase rigidity
- Slatted bottom tier with double vacuum treated wood for long life
- Slatted shelf allows drainage for trays and pots
- Wooden slats are treated with a Protin treatment to protect against water damage
- Suitable for use inside or outdoors
- Strength tested to hold weight of 6 x 200 litre compost bags
- Please note: Trays are natural stainless steel finish not olive green.
- Self assembly required
Be the first to write a review for this product.
What The Press Say
Gardens IllustratedFebruary 2019
Stylish ideas for maximising storage and propagation space. Contemporary Freestanding Staging from Harrod Horticultural in Willow Grey