This high quality greenhouse staging has superior strength, using a high content of aluminium in the separate framework and removable top trays that are made from stainless steel and folded over to increase their rigidity.
A “T” bar makes the section 3mm thick, twice the size of many other models, making it much stronger. The staging has been strength tested and held the weight of 6 x 200 litre compost bags. Use trays as a flat surface too whilst the bottom tier is slatted with double vacuum treated wood for long life and allows drainage for trays and pots.
DELIVERY - please allow 2 weeks for delivery. There is an additional surcharge for deliveries to Scotland, Wales and Cornwall - please call 0333 400 1444 for a quote.
- Quality Aluminium Greenhouse Staging with 3mm thick section for extra strength
- Cool Sage Powder Coated finish
- Measures 60cm/24" deep x 80cm/32" high
- Available in 3 lengths: 1.2m/4ft, 1.8m/6ft and 2.4m/8ft
- 4ft staging has a leg in each corner, 6ft & 8ft staging will also have a central upright
- Trays and Slats are only interchangable on 4ft staging and not on 6ft or 8ft staging
- Removable stainless steel trays folded over to increase rigidity
- Slatted bottom tier with double vacuum treated wood for long life
- Wooden slats are treated with a Protin treatment to protect against water damage
- Suitable for use inside or outdoors
- Slatted shelf allows drainage for trays and pots
- Strength tested to hold weight of 6 x 200 litre compost bags
This staging is very well made and of excellent overall quality - the wooden slats, however, look and feel rather ordinary for something described as "double vacuum treated for long life" but time will tell. The staging was straightforward to construct against the supplied diagram and list of dimensions but requires care & attention to detail. The only problem was that one bolt was missing from the fixings pack - fortunately I had a spare bolt from a greenhouse construction.