County Mammoth Garden Wheelbarrow
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery
The County Mammoth Garden Wheelbarrow is a beast of a garden barrow and will probably be the last one you buy, such is the quality of workmanship...More information
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
The County Mammoth Garden Wheelbarrow is a beast of a garden barrow and will probably be the last one you buy, such is the quality of workmanship.
The all-important framework is manufactured from steel, hot-dip galvanised and dried to form the ultimate rust barrier. You'll find solid steel skids welded on to the frame to take the strain of thousands of hard landings on concrete, gravel and other hard surfaces and the barrow section - with a 160 to 230 litre capacity (level and heaped respectively) - is made from injection moulded polyethylene, is frost-resistant and will not fade or go brittle. The wheel part is also safely taken care of - this time you'll find 16 x 4” 4PR block pattern tyres featuring double roller bearings and fitted with inner tubes in the unlikely event you suffer a garden blow out!
With the hopper measuring 111cm long, 65cm wide and 38cm deep, you’ll have a job filling the County Mammoth garden wheelbarrow to capacity and it’s perfectly suited for life in the garden, on the farm, around the estate, on the golf course, down at the stables and practically anywhere. Mammoths are still roaming the countryside!
- County Mammoth Garden Wheelbarrow measures 66cm W x173cm L
- Wheelbase measures 56.5" (143.5cm)
- Handle Height 70cm
- 160 (level) to 230 (heaped) litre hopper capacity
- Hopper measures 111cm L x 65cm W x 38cm D
- Overall weight 20kg
- Steel, hot dipped galvanised framework
- Welded solid steel skids on base of frame
- Rust proofed frame
- Injection moulded polyethylene hopper
- Hopper is frost, fade and brittle-proof
- Pneumatic block patterned tyres
- Double roller bearings on wheels for squeak-free wheeling
- Tyres fitted with inner tubes for easy puncture repairs
- Made in Holland
- Supplied almost fully assembled - just bolt on hopper
- Use in the garden, on the farm, around the estate, on the golf course and down at the stables
- Exceptionally tough and hard wearing
- Perfectly designed tipping bar allows barrow to stand upright while parked, being cleaned out or hosed down
- Braced every which way for rigidity