Common Sage - Organic Plant Packs
Supplied in 9cm pots
Our Organic Common Sage Plants are a broadleaf variety of sage and is arguably the best for culinary uses and the flowers are edible too, perfect for dressing summer salads
Sage is an evergreen herb with highly aromatic leaves, traditionally used with pork, cheese and bean dishes. Common Sage is a great variety for culinary use and the pretty flowers also attract beneficial insects such as bees.
- Organic Common Sage Herb Plants
- Supplied as a pack of 3 healthy growing Sage plants in 9 cm pots
- Broad leaf variety perfect for culinary uses
- Edible flowers can be used to dress salads
- Flowers attract beneficial insects
- Grown pesticide free
- Delivery Mid to Late May
Please Note: Due to postage charges incurred we require a minimum order of 3 separate packs of plants on all orders of vegetable plants.