Common Sage (3 Plants) Organic
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery
Our Organic Common Sage Plants are a broadleaf variety of sage and is arguably the best for culinary uses and the flowers are edible too, perfect for dressing summer salads
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Sage is an evergreen herb with highly aromatic leaves, traditionally used with pork, cheese and bean dishes. Common Sage is a great variety for culinary use and the pretty flowers also attract beneficial insects such as bees.
- Organic Common Sage Herb Plants
- Supplied as 3 healthy growing Sage plants in 9 cm pots
- Broad leaf variety perfect for culinary uses
- Edible flowers can be used to dress salads
- Flowers attract beneficial insects
- Grown pesticide free
- Delivery from late April onwards