Sage is an evergreen herb with highly aromatic leaves, traditionally used with pork, cheese and bean dishes. Common Sage is a great variety for culinary use and the pretty flowers also attract beneficial insects such as bees.
- Organic Common Sage Herb Plants
- Supplied as 3 healthy growing Sage plants in 9 cm pots
- Broad leaf variety perfect for culinary uses
- Edible flowers can be used to dress salads
- Flowers attract beneficial insects
- Grown pesticide free
- Delivery from late April onwards