Chilli Pepper Cayenne Long Slim - Organic Plant Packs
Chilli Pepper - Cayenne Long Slim is a popular variety of chilli producing a mass of small pointed pods which begin as light green and turn to fiery red.
Chilli Pepper - Cayenne Long Slim is a popular variety of chilli. It produces a mass of small pointed pods which begin as light green and turn to fiery red. It’s nice and hot, and the chillies are perfect for drying.
Pinch off the tips of chilli plants when they’ve reached around 20cm in height – this will encourage the plant to produce more fruits! You’ll need to feed both chillies and peppers fairly frequently, especially before they start to flower.
- Variety: Cayenne Long Slim (organic)
- Best grown under cover or in a sheltered sunny spot, in pots, beds or grow bags
- Perfect to add to curries, stir fries and stews
- Number of plants: 3
- Delivery from Mid to Late May
- Available to pre-order now.
- These plants will arrive bare-rooted with an approximate height of 10cm