Campanula persicifolia is a charming, old fashioned cottage garden flower, a beautiful pure blue bellflower that will look delightful in a traditional herbaceous garden border.
This rosette-forming perennial produces terminal bunches of slightly pendant cup shaped flowers to 5cm across. This wildlife plant attracts nectar and pollen for insects.
Campanula is very hardy and is suited to the UK climate withstanding temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
Buy 3 Plants and make Great Savings!
- Campanula persicifolia - peach-leafed bellflower
- Attractive herbaceous perennial
- Available as single plants and set of 3 plants
- Old-fashioned cottage garden flower
- Associates well with old-style roses
- Produces pure blue cup shaped flowers up to 5cm across
- Wildlife plant - nectar and pollen for insects
- Height - 90cm (36in)
- Spread - 30cm (12in)
- Evergreen - bright-green, lance-shaped basal leaves 10-15cm (4-6in) long
- Full sun or partial shade in a fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Supplied in 1.5 - 2 Litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery