Blackberry Oregon Thornless is compact blackberry and therefore ideal for smaller gardens, it produces firm, medium sized, shiny black berries that have a true blackberry flavour.
Not only are blackberries delicious but they are also a great source of vitamins A, B, C, E, calcium, fibre and iron. These fruits will freeze well and make excellent jam. With good management and provided they remain free of virus infection, will yield heavy crops for fifteen to twenty years.
- Blackberry Oregon Thornless ripens from late August onwards
- The foliage has an attractive bright green 'parsley-leaf' appearance which turns to bright autumn tints in the late season
- Requires 2.4m (8ft) of wall space
- Available for despatch all year round
- Supplied in a 3 litre pot