The Blackberry Loch Ness is a thornless blackberry that has stout, erect canes that require the minimum of support, a considerably winter hardy blackberry and heavy yielding.
Not only are blackberries delicious but they are also a great source of vitamins A, B, C, E, calcium, fibre and iron. These fruits will freeze well and make excellent jam. With good management and provided they remain free of virus infection, will yield heavy crops for fifteen to twenty years.
- Blackberry Loch Ness ripens late August and throughout September
- The fruits are large and the flavour is really good
- Requires 1.8m (6ft) of wall space
- RHS Award of Garden Merit
- Available for despatch all year round
- Supplied in a 3 litre pot