The Bumblebee Lodge has a traditional design, made from FSC timber featuring an apex waterproof hinged roof for easy access and viewing. The lodge features 2 entry holes and also has a cover to prevent wax moths - natural predator of the bumblebee - from invading the hive.
The Bumblebee Lodge is supplied as the lodge only - a beehive to fit the lodge will have to be sourced locally.
- Traditional, handcrafted from FSC timber
- Supplied in a Natural Finish
- Hinged apex roof for easy access and viewing
- 2 entry holes - with cover to repel wax moths - natural predator of bumblebees
- 32cm H x 35cm w x 31cm D
- Lodge Only - Beehive to fit the lodge will have to be sourced locally