Land Cress has a similar taste to water cress, but as it's name suggests is grown on land and will add a peppery kick to to salads and pasta dishes.
Supplied as healthy organic plug plants which will grow well in pots and containers, grow bags or raised beds. Land Cress will grow well throughout the autumn and winter under a cloche or fleece cover for harvesting throughout the winter.
- Land Cress Organic Plug Plants
- 10 healthy growing plants
- Grown pesticide free
- Adds a peppery kick to salads and pasta
- Cover with cloche or fleece in colder weather
- Allow 15cm between plants
- Delivered from September to October
- Harvest from October to April