Aubergines are well worth growing as the taste of home grown aubergine is so delicious and they also look beautiful hanging off the plant at harvest time.
Aubergines are best grown in good fertile soil, about 50cm apart. Choose a sunny spot, ideally in a greenhouse, conservatory or polytunnel, they will grow well in pots or grow bags.
- Supplied in a pack of 4 healthy growing young aubergine plants
- Variety: Black Beauty
- They look beautiful hanging off the plant at harvest time
- They are not tricky to grow but do best under cover
- Ideally suited to a greenhouse, or under a polytunnel or good size cloche
- These plants will arrive bare-rooted with an approximate height of 10-20cm
- Grown pesticide free
- Delivery Mid to Late May
Please Note: Due to postage charges incurred we require a minimum order of 3 separate packs of plants on all orders of vegetable plants.