Enamel Carbon finished Ash Bucket will hold all your discarded ash until you are ready to take it outdoors, the sturdy powder coated steel bucket features a tight fitting lid with wooden grip and sturdy metal handle.
The attractive bucket measures 30cm high by 30cm diameter and looks great both empty and in use and is a valuable addition to your set of fireside tools.
- Ash Bucket manufactured from powder coated steel
- Lid to keep the contents in the bucket
- The lid is designed to sit loosely on the bucket
- Enamel carbon finish
- Use to collect ash from the spent fire
- Ideal for transporting wood ash to the compost heap
- Measures 30cm H x 30cm diameter
- Makes an ideal gift or present
Images supplied by Garden Trading
"Don't forget to add small amounts of any wood ash you remove from your fire to the compost heap as it's a great source of potassium and other plant nutrients.
"You can also add wood ash to the garden soil in winter and fork it in well but don't add ash derived from a coal fire or from burning briquettes as it could well contain chemicals and impurities."