Superior Raised Beds Multi Tier - Bespoke Design
Our superior raised beds can be designed in any size or shape to your gardens requirements and we are happy to discuss your garden plans with you. This design is an example of one of the many stunning permeatations that can be acheived using our quality wooden raised bed kits
This product is not available to buy online, for more details please contact us...
Our superior raised beds can be designed in any size or shape to your gardens requirements and we are happy to discuss your garden plans with you. This design is an example of one of the many stunning permeatations that can be acheived using our quality wooden raised bed kits in pre-set size options, with or without capping, in allotment, standard or superior styles.
The Superior Wooden Raised Bed Kits with super thick planks, robust aluminium fixing brackets and decorative corner posts are very much the flagship of our extensive wooden raised bed range, perfect for creating an extremely attractive raised bed area for the discerning vegetable gardener.
The superior wooden raised beds use quality 20cm/8" high by 3.5cm/1.4" thick scandinavian planks, sourced from sustainably managed forests which are planed all round for a quality finish. To ensure high quality the timber is kiln dried and selected to a structural standard. The 10cm/4" square corner posts give extra strength and can link additional raised bed kits or parts together. All the wood is high pressure treated with a safe wood preserve - after consultation with Garden Organic - to ensure the best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood boring insects.
These stunning wooden raised beds, ideal for growing your own vegetables are supplied as complete kits. This design, over 4 raised beds, includes 18 x 2ft length planks, 25 x 4ft length planks and 4 x 6ft length planks, 2 x 2 tier corner posts, 5 x 3 tier posts 5 x 4 tier posts, 6 long lasting 2 tier, 14 3 tier and 10 4 tier aluminium corner brackets, stainless steel screws and full instructions. The 15 capping lengths (5cm/2" H x 10cm/4"W) provide a wide comfy seat for working and gives the top of the beds a stylish finish. These superb raised vegetable beds should perfectly meet your needs!
The Superior Raised Beds really do offer the complete answer to raised bed gardening, but don't take our word for it, find out what the experts say about our Superior Raised Beds in the collection of press and media quotes in the "Media" tab!
Please note that as timber is a natural product and is susceptible to shrinkage/swelling, all sizes are therefore nominal +/- 5mm. Sizes apply to external dimensions.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 4 year structural guarantee
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood from sustainably managed forests
- Superior Wooden Raised Bed Kits made of quality 3.5cm/1.4" thick by 20cm/8" deep timber planks
- Planks and posts all have surfaces planed for maximum aesthetic appeal
- The timber is kiln dried and selected to a structural standard to ensure high quality
- Raised Bed Kits supplied with planks, corner posts, aluminium brackets, stainless steel screws and full instructions.
- The capping (5cm/2" H x 10cm/4" W) gives beds a stylish finish and protects planks
- 10cm/4" square corner posts give extra strength
- Wooden components high pressure treated with a non-toxic preservative (after consultation with Garden Organic)
- Treatment of wood helps to ensure best possible resistance to fungal decay and wood-boring insects
- Aluminium joining brackets used to connect corner posts to planks
- Simple assembly with full instructions provided
- Additional planks and capping are available separately to add to your raised bed configuration at a later date.
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
Our superior raised beds can be designed in any shape or size to your gardens requirements and we are happy to discuss your garden plans with you. This Superior Raised Bed-Bespoke Design is unavailable to buy online - please contact our made to measure team for more information and to place an order:-
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
phone - 0333 400 1444
Standard size superior raised beds are also available.