Please allow 1-2 weeks delivery for unpainted finish and 4-6 weeks for painted finish
Designed to fit against a wall or fence (all fixings are included), the Superior Lean-To Double Mini Greenhouse is the answer to all your gardening problems when a standard greenhouse is impractical.
Boasting all the qualities you'd expect to find in a full-size structure, the lean-to mini greenhouse features 4 (2 Wide & 2 Narrow) adjustable and removable slatted aluminium rod shelves, a centre staging base, built-in two tier misting system and twin sliding doors and roof panel for easy access and effective ventilation. And that's just the inside; the framework is made from quality aluminium (backed up by a 25 year guarantee), 4m toughened glass retains heat and ensures excellent light transmission and we've even given you the choice of a clean, fresh natural aluminium or Antique Cream finish!
- Superior Lean-To Double Mini Greenhouse measures 1m W x 1.76m H x 53cm D
- Aluminium framework
- 4mm toughened safety glass
- Available in natural aluminium or Antique Cream finishes - allow 8 weeks delivery for Aluminium Finish and 10-12 weeks for Antique Cream finish
- Sliding front and roof panels
- Numerous ventilation options
- Easy access to plants
- 25 year framework guarantee
- Fix to a wall or fence (fixings included)
- No back included as designed to secure to a wall or fence
- Stunning build quality and finish
- Glass easily removed for cleaning or extra ventilation
- Supplied flat-packed
- Easy to assemble - only a flat bladed screwdriver required
- Comes complete with full instructions
- Equipped with 2 tier misting kit for easy watering - just click hose onto outlet
- Complete with 4 x adjustable rodded aluminium shelves - 2 wide & 2 Narrow
- Centrally mounted staging base
As the mini greenhouses are bulky items, there could possibly be an extra delivery charge to addresses not on the UK mainland and in the north of Scotland. Please e-mail our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote if in doubt.
We recently took delivery of a small lean-to greenhouse. It arrived from the factory a matter of days after ordering it through Harrod Horticultural. The whole experience from using the website to receiving the goods was very good, and the self-assembly was trouble free as there were not parts missing and the details instructions were fine.
The greenhouse is well-designed and of excellent quality. My husband enjoyed constructing it using the clear instructions. All the parts and accessories were present and correct and readily identifiable, and everything fitted together precisely as it should. I am delighted with the result and have moved my seedlings and tender plants into it straight away. It is fairly easy to get plants in and out by sliding the panes across using the well-fitting handles, and the panes form a good seal whe
Top Cold Frame Tips:-
"A cold frame is a real asset to any garden. Not only can you use it to harden off or acclimatise greenhouse-raised plants prior to planting out; it also forms an excellent 'hot house' early on in the summer for peppers, tomatoes and squashes.
You can also position the cold frame directly on the soil to act as a cloche for direct sown seeds - and of course to warm the soil prior to planting; placing on the patio will allow you to start herbs off early by the back door and when situated on gravel or shingle, it will also trap the stored heat.
And who wouldn't take the opportunity to fix the cold frame to a raised bed? Early sowings will be protected and with a bit of imagination, you can grow almost all year round!"