Sneeboer Steel Snow Shovels
These Sneeboer Steel Snow Shovels are likely to prove very popular this winter available in a carbon steel finish, they'll be more than tough enough to cope with heavy snowfalls for years to come
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Although working up a sweat clearing snow is one of winter's little pleasures, the 1.4m long ash handle and 40cm wide by 20cm deep steel blade of the Sneeboer snow shovel will get snow shifted in double quick time, leaving your paths and driveways safe for walking on.
Robust and durable enough to leave plastic snow clearing shovels in the shade, these hand-made Sneeboer steel snow scrapers will clear drift after drift with ease!
- Sneeboer Steel Snow Shovels available with carbon steel blades
- Snow shovel handles measure 1.4m in length
- Shovel blades are 40cm W x 20cm D
- Much tougher than plastic snow scraping shovels
- Hand forged in Holland to exacting Sneeboer standards
- Ash handle
- 10 year steelwork guarantee
- Every garage should have one
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Wooden handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Keep carbon steel tools clean and rust-free by wiping down the blade with an oily rag after use and storing in a sand and oil mix.
Don't waste your money on the cheap plastic DIY store products - this one actually clears snow quickly and effortlessly, and copes just as well with fresh snow as it does frozen and compacted stuff. I bought one last year and was so impressed, I've just bought a second so my wife can help!
At last a product sturdy enough to do the job it was intended for
What The Press Say