Sneeboer Long Handled Fork
The Long Handled Sneeboer Fork is designed for working on your beds or borders with the minimum of effort thanks to the extended ash handle, consigning back ache and straining to the past!...More information
The Long Handled Sneeboer Fork is designed for working on your beds or borders with the minimum of effort thanks to the extended ash handle, consigning back ache and straining to the past!
The delicate and dexterous 10cm long tines of the hand-sized fork contrast with the 95cm long ash handle which gives you both the power to dig and extended reach to avoid harming closely planted vegetables and ornamentals in beds and borders.
The tines of the Sneeboer long handled fork are manufactured by hand in Holland from stainless steel and we're confident this is one fiork which will make your gardening first team squad match after match!
- Long Handled Sneeboer Fork tines measure 10cm in length
- Ash handle measures 95cm in length
- Overall length is 105cm
- Ideal for working in tightly planted borders, beds and vegetable plots
- Fork head and tines easy to control
- Hand forged stainless steel head
- Helps eliminate back ache, bending and straining
What The Press Say
Helen Yemm, Ask The Expert
Sneeboer, the Dutch manufacturer, has a super long-handled, small-headed fork for rootling around in the border in their range of stainless steel, wooden-handled tools.