The Hydropod Propagator is an innovative propagator which sprays a mist over the base of cuttings for optimum moisture levels, to achieve healthy plants reliably and quickly. The cuttings in the Hydropod are suspended in mesh pots so that ideal moisture levels are maintained around the base of the cuttings without waterlogging.
Growth is speeded up as a result too because roots are encouraged to grow out to access the water. There is no need for soil either and as a result there is unrestricted air circulation around the roots. In as little as 10 to 14 days your cuttings will have rooted and be ready for transplanting to pots. The internal reservoir also means your holiday watering is covered for up to 7 days.
The 20 cell propagator is provided with 20 mesh pots and sponge discs and all have vented lids to maintain optimum humidity levels.
- Innovative electric propagator - sprays fine mist over the base of cuttings for healthy and quick root growth
- Supplied with mesh pots and sponge discs
- Cuttings can root in as little as 10 to 14 days
- 7 litre Internal reservoir keeps cuttings watered for 7 days
- Vented lid to optimise humidity levels
- 20 Cell Hydropod measures 46cm L x 39cm W x 40cm H