The Harrod Vintage Autumn Raspberry Frame is crafted from 10mm solid steel rods to create a strong support frame of exceptional quality, perfect for supporting Autumn Raspberry canes. Designed and manufactured by us in the UK the frames come with a 10 year structural guarantee.
The Raspberry Frames uses strong steel rods that connect together with disk nodes. Simple fix the strong steel disk nodes to the uprights and hook in the horizontals. Horizontal bars can be spaced at 75cm and 1.5m heights from the ground, but are fully adjustable. Each upright has a sphere finial to bring a traditional look to the raspberry frame.
The Raspberry Support Frame measures 2m x 1m x 1.62m high above ground with 40cm designed to be pushed into the ground for stability. The frames are available in Matt Black, high temperature powder coated for a long lasting, weatherproof finish.
- Exclusive - Designed and Made by Us in the UK
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Measures 2m x 1m x 1.62m H above ground - 40 cm pushed into ground
- Strong 10mm Solid Steel Rod
- Uprights and horizontals fix in place with strong steel disk nodes
- Horizontal bars can be spaced at 75cm and 1.5m heights, but are fully adjustable
- Decorative sphere finial tops each upright
- Matt Black high temperature powder coated finish
- Assembly required
This arrived and I was slightly daunted by the weight in the package but each individual piece is manageable (I am on the wrong side of pensionable age!!) I bought the rusty version which I love. I didnt find the instructions very clear at first but after a lot of fiddling I managed to erect the whole thing on my own!! I would say that unless your ground is like a tennis court it is almost impossible to get all the cross bars to be level and the same distance apart so I went for what 'looked best'. Being Autumn raspberries they are only now starting to shoot so time will tell if this frame does the job but it certainly looks at though it will. VERY expensive so it had better!!!