Harrod Steel Round Obelisks - Silk Grey
The Harrod Steel Round Column Obelisks in Silk Grey will be a stunning addition to your garden creating a focal point in beds and borders and providing support for your climbing plants.
Buy 2 or more Obelisks & Save £10 on each!
Obelisks must be same style & size - discount applied at checkout
These superb garden obelisks are designed and manufactured by us in the UK to the same exacting standards as our garden arches, pergolas and steel fruit cages.
Endorsed by the RHS the Steel Round Column Obelisk is made from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel which is then high temperature powder coated in a beautiful Silk Grey finish. The obelisks are made to last and come with a 10 year framework guarantee.
The obelisks measures 2.11m/6ft 11" High x 0.5m/1ft 8" Diameter. Designed to insert 30cm into the ground to firmly secure and can even be concreted in for extra stability and come complete with discreet stainless steel fixings.
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Beautiful Silk Grey finish
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Silk Grey Steel Round Obelisk measures 2.11m H x 50cm Dia
- Manufactured from galvanised 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Steel framework galvanised both inside and out
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discrete flush fitting connectors
- Insert 30cm into ground to secure
- Uprights can be concreted in for extra stability if required
- Stainless steel fixings
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers - akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis & trachelospermum
We received excellent service from Harrod, when we recently ordered 2 obelisks. The items are excellent quality, very well finished and with clear assembly instructions. The were extremely well packaged and delivery was perfect. We are very pleased with the completed items and are more than happy to recommend both the obelisks we purchased and Harrod Horticultural.
Excellent value for money, very striking sturdy obelisks!