Harrod Metal Raised Beds and Planters successfully combine technical innovation and a contemporary look to create a stunning range of raised beds which really are built to last.
The raised beds are UK engineered using 1mm thick galvanised steel with a super strength 'double folded' plank construction to resist bowing and come with a 10 year structural guarantee. The steel is powder coated Anthracite Grey for a stylish weatherproof finish.
The ideal way to grow your own in style, these metal planters are available in a range of sizes from 0.6m to 2.4m and 3 heights so there is bound to be the perfect option for your garden, patio or deck.
- Designed in the UK by our Award Winning Design Team
- UK engineered and manufactured
- Double folded plank construction for strength and prevent bowing
- Each plank measures 20cm high
- Uses 1mm thick galvanised steel
- 10 year structural guarantee
- 7cm wide capping at top of design adds strength, comfort and aesthetic appeal
- Built to last, no need to worry about mould, rot or insect damage
- Galvanised steel is painted Anthractite grey (inside and out) using our unique 7 stage, state of the art, high temperature powder coating process
- Low maintenance, just jet wash to keep the beds pristine
- Simple bolt together construction with stainless steel fixings
- For deeper beds each tier is securely bolted together for strength
- Full assembly instructions provided
- Easy to disassemble and move if necessary
- Raised beds do not include a base
- Optional extras available include Bed Liners, Soil, Protection Hoops & Netting Kits
- Anthracite Grey is RAL #7016