Standing with your finger over the end of a garden hose and spraying your vegetable plants and ornamental borders could be a real blast from the past, thanks to the adaptability and super-efficiency of this Garden Watering Kit.
Ideal for watering pots and planters, garden borders and vegetable patches, the combined 35 metres of piping (10m of main distribution pipe and 25m of sprinkler supply pipe) provides the potential for watering en masse and as each of the 20 sprinklers can irrigate an area up to 2 metres in diameter (depending on water pressure), your plants certainly won't go thirsty!
The sprinklers - all of which are fully adjustable - simply push into the end of each piece of supply pipe and as all the piping can be cut to length with a pair of scissors, the whole Garden Watering Kit system can be tailored to your own particular garden situation.
- Garden Watering Kit includes all neccessary connectors, fittings and fixings
- Kitchen Garden Magazine 'Best Buy' May 2017
- Suited for use with mains water supply
- Includes 10m of water distribution pipe
- 25m of 5mm diameter sprinkler supply pipe provided
- 20 fully adjustable sprinklers
- Piping is simply cut to suit your beds, borders or pots
- Sprinklers can cover an area of 2m in diameter depending on local water pressure
- Sprinklers just push onto end of sprinkler supply pipe
- Ideal for pots, patio containers, vegetable patches or large ornamental borders
- Sprinklers can be pushed down to soil level to reduce evaporation
- Water delivered to soil and roots
- Avoid diseases such as downy mildew by watering soil not leaves
- Kit can be packed away for winter if neccessary
Everything I have bought from Harrod Horticultural has been exactly as described and easy to use. The one exception being my last purchase of a garden watering kit. As I found the instructions puzzling, possibly not written originally in English and translated by someone not familiar with gardening terminology, I decided to phone the customer helpline and spoke to a very charming and helpful lady, who was not only able to sort out my problems but even found a video online which showed exactly how to install the system. Now that is real service, which I greatly appreciated so I shall certainly continue to buy from Harrod Horticultural and have recommended the company to my friends.
I recently bought this and a timer - the items arrived promptly and well packaged. We have returned from our holiday, and the system seems to have worked perfectly.
What The Press Say
Kitchen GardenMay 2017
'Best Buy' Watering Kit
Suited for use with a mains water supply, this Garden Watering Kit comes with all necessary connectors, fittings, including 10m (32ft) of water distribution pipe and 20 fully adjustable sprinklers. KG Verdict - Quality ***** Ease of Use ***** Value for Money ***** This is a very versatile and effective kit. Lots of options for how you want to lay it out and the adjustable sprinklers allow for an even and broad spread of water.
Grow Your OwnJuly 2011
Armed only with a pair of scissors, you can cut the supply pipes of this clever system to size, ensuring that the 20 fully adjustable sprinklers are working exactly where needed to keep your crops happy. Because you are watering soil, not leaves, you can reduce the rist of downy mildew and other diseases- and the whole kit can be packed away in a garage or shed for winter if required.