This set of two Blanching Cloches will help ensure your kitchen garden produces top quality, tantalisingly tender home-grown leeks and celery where snow-white stems are a must, filling your larder or pantry with the very best of home-grown vegetables!
The robust 30cm high by 35cm diameter heavy duty plastic cloches will 'blanche' your chosen crops by excluding light and the dark green finish gently slips into the garden background, keeping the secret of your tender produce under wraps! The Blanching Cloches offer all the plant protection supplied by regular cloches, are UV stabilised for many years of service and carry the reassurance of a 5 year guarantee; pegs are not supplied with the cloches but our ground pegs fit perfectly - you'll need two per cloche.
- Blanching Cloches supplied in sets of 2
- Each cloche measures 30cm H x 35cm Dia
- Secure in place with our ground pegs
- Ideal for blanching celery, leeks, chicory and all 'white' vegetables
- Stackable so easy to store
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- Adjustable air/light vent on top
- Unobtrusive dark green colour
- Clear Mini Greenhouse Cloche version also available
- UV stabilised
- 5 year guarantee
- Ideal addition to any kitchen garden, vegetable plot or allotment
Bought this to replace my existing wrap which has disintegrated after 5 years use.The 20mm bubbles look at lot more efficeint and it seems a lot more robust. Bought a big roll, enough to do both my greenhouse and my daughter in laws, was a lot cheaper this way.
very impressed with quality and design but would have liked it to be a little wider at the base. excludes the light beautifully and will be using on my chicory this year. Too late for the rhurbarb but will certainly use them next season to replace old covers. Definetly good value for money at £12 95, even more so at the reduced price of £6!
What The Press Say
Tried and Tested : Cloche Alternatives
Use plastic bell cloches to protect individual plants on the veg plot.