Y-Stakes Plant Supports
Y-Stakes are a unique, high quality plant support made to the most robust specifications by us in the UK, using strong 10mm aluminium tubing fitted with 3mm solid wire retaining arms, powder coated a subtle olive green
Made by us in the UK
Available in a wide range of sizes and extra value pack options, Y Stakes are ideal for dealing with odd shaped plants and creating an almost invisible plant support system, the really do represent the ultimate in flexible plant and flower supports.
The olive green solid wire retaining arms - known as antennae - can be shaped to embrace any plant shape and with plenty of size options to pick from, along with our popular Special Offer Pack and tying wires, you'll soon be administering effective first aid for floppy flowers with Y-Stakes!
Y-STAKES SPECIAL OFFER PACK
As a typical herbaceous border contains plants of many shapes, sizes and heights, we've put together a Y-stakes Special Pack featuring no less than 30 of the most popular sizes of stake. The selection consists of the following sizes and quantities and represents a saving of £20 when buying the stakes individually; 10 x 31cm Y-Stakes, 10 x 61cm Y-Stakes and 10 x 91cm Y-Stakes.
- Y-Stakes feature strong 10mm aluminium tubes fitted with flexible 3mm wire retaining arms
- Powder coated olive green - a subtle colour which blends into the border
- Flexible arms can be bent to shape and feature useful 'eyes' to which additional stakes can be joined
- Link stakes to support multiple planting, even forming a circle when required
- Use to allow plants to be threaded and tethered to a wall
- Easy to move to another plant once flowering has finished
- Suitable for all plants at any stage of development
- Unobtrusive supports blend well into the flower bed
- Manufactured to a high quality standard
- Designed to give many years of practical outdoor service
- Tying wires (sold in a 30 pack) also available
- Please note the arm lengths refer to a single arm
I ordered another lot of Y-stakes and they arrived very quickly. They are wonderfully useful to keep my plants upright if they tend to want to drop! My tall alstroemerias particularly. The smaller ones are great for stopping plants from leaning over and onto the lawn from the flowerbeds. Also good for vegetables to keep them in their place! I have had one set for years but decided to indulge in another new set this year!