Create a flower display, produce a mini crop of strawberries or grow some fresh herbs within picking reach of the kitchen window, there's so much you can do with one of our Window Boxes that feature an inner plastic trough too More information
Our Window Boxes are available in a medium size and are ideal for growing fresh herbs and salad within picking distance of the kitchen window. These windowsill planters are also ideal for creating a flower display for a splash of summer colour.
Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests which is high pressure treated using safe preserve. These Window Boxes are freestanding or you can also mount to a wall if needed. The window boxes include a removable plastic trough (additional troughs are also available) which allows for continuous planting and rotating of herbs, fruit and bedding to give practically an all year round display!
- Window Boxes manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Wood used in construction is 2cm/0/75" thick
- Fixed together with zinc plated screws
- Timber is high pressure treated with safe preserve following consultation with Garden Organic
- Each Window Box is supplied with a removable 8ltr black trough
- Trough helps to protect wood and additional troughs also available
- Extra troughs allow for a succession of plantings and displays
- Window Boxes are freestanding
- Medium Window Box measures 65cm/26" L x 21cm/8" W x 16cm/6" H
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
Good solid boxes delivered in good time. Expensive so I hope they will last. Easy to construct.
Fairly basic for price, but looks good and was just what I wanted. I could not find similar anywhere else. I know from other products I have brought that the wood lasts well, so worth the money. Much smarter than plastic troughs. Delivery very speedy and excellent.
What The Press Say
Tried and Tested - window boxes with Julia Heaton
Build 5* FSC accredited, high-pressure treated timber, fixed together with rust-resistant, zinc-plated screws. Needed an electric drill/driver to put together - I'd have struggled using an ordinary screwdriver. Features 4* Lined with a removable plastic trough with optional drainage holes that were easy to punch out. Steel brackets for hanging available. Performance 5* Being able to plant the trough up away from the wooden box made the job easier. And when a late frost was forecast the trough could be popped in the greenhouse overnight. Drained well and sat easily on L-brackets. Value 4* Lovely looking and easy to use. 18/20