Tomato Success Kit
Grow a bumper crop of tomatoes in one easy step with the Tomato Success Kit - and although we can't quite stretch to a cast iron guarantee that your tomato seeds are going to produce a personal best yield, this extensive tomato growing kit will come as close as possible
Grow a bumper crop of tomatoes in one easy step by employing the Tomato Success Kit - and although we can't quite stretch to a cast iron guarantee that your tomato seeds are going to produce a personal best yield, this extensive tomato growing kit will come as close as possible!
Designed and manufactured in-house, the Tomato Success Kit accommodates two tomato plants and includes a 38 litre self watering planter featuring a 15 litre water reservoir, 1.4m high aluminium tubing/Slot and Lock connector support frame and 80mm mesh knotted net (ideal if want to diversify and grow beans or other climbing vegetables).
With an easy fill port and soil channels to encourage roots to grow down to the moisture, the self watering planter really is a tomato growing work of art and your tomatoes should reward you well!
- Tomato Success Kit consists of self watering planter and framework
- All kit contents available separately
- Self watering planter measures 48cm D x 66cm W x 27cm H
- 38 litre capacity including 15 litre water reservoir
- Takes 23 litres of compost
- Easy fill port on front
- Channelled base unit separates water reservoir from soil and encourages roots to seek out water
- Ideal for growing whilst on holiday
- Framework made from aluminium tubing and Slot and Lock connectors
- Held firmly in planter by soil
- Frame braced at base for extra stability and stands 1.4m in height 56cm W
- Ideal for tying in support tubes or canes (not supplied)
- 80mm mesh knotted net included for supporting beans and other climbing vegetables
- Little or no maintenance
- Proves a handicap to soil dwelling pests
- Quick and easy to assemble/dismantle
- Supplied with fully illustrated instructions
These are brilliant for cucumbers, chillies, beans, peas, swiss chard, onions/shallots and calvolo negro. I have eight and use them all year round
Fairly easy to put together, feels sturdy, tomatoes flourishing already no fruits yet but they are looking healthy.
What The Press Say
Start the season successfully
A self-watering Sccess Kit will get you off to a good start
Grow Bag System and Space Savers - Dave Finkle trials the best products for growing plants in tight spaces
The initial impression of a nice, neat tidy kit is quickly backed up. The planter is cleverly designed with compartments that help train the roots to develop and grow into the built reservoir. Holding a few litres of water, you could happily go away for a long weekend knowing that your precious crops will be in good health when you return. The planter is teamed up with nice little wheels that make this item very mobile! The frame itself is constructed from aluminium poes which fit into the planter centrallt, giving heavy cropping veg firm support. Aesthetically it isn't the most appealing set up but it is completely practical in the sense of functionality and productivity. A good buy for those who struggle for time but want the pleasure of a home harvest.