Please allow 1-2 weeks delivery for unpainted finish and 1-3 weeks for painted finish
It may be half the height of the double mini greenhouse but this Superior Lean-To Mini Greenhouse still packs a punch in the grow your own and gardening arena with 95cm of growing height, 1m width and 53cm of depth in which to sow, grow and harden off your plants.
The aluminium frame is designed to be secured to a wall or fence (fixings included), the mini greenhouse is glazed with 4mm toughened glass for excellent heat retention and light transmission and with a 25 year framework guarantee, plenty of plants will pass through its sliding front and roof panels.
The lean-to greenhouse is packed with features including a misting/watering system and 2 fully adjustable and removable rodded aluminium shelves. This superior lean-to mini greenhouse is perfectly equipped to meet your small scale gardening needs.
- Superior Lean-To Mini Greenhouse measures 1m W x 95cm H x 53cm D
- Aluminium framework
- 4mm toughened safety glass
- Available in natural aluminium or Antique Cream finishes - please allow 4 weeks delivery for Aluminium finish and 6 weeks for Antique Cream finish
- Sliding front and roof panels
- Easy access to plants
- 25 year framework guarantee
- Fix to a wall or fence (fixings included) - no back supplied
- Stunning build quality and finish
- Glass easily removed for cleaning or extra ventilation
- Supplied flat-packed
- Easy to assemble - only a flat bladed screwdriver required
- Comes complete with full instructions
- Equipped with misting kit for easy watering - just click hose onto outlet
- Complete with 2 x adjustable rodded aluminium shelves (19cm deep)
As the cold frames are bulky items, there could possibly be an extra delivery charge to addresses not on the UK mainland and in the north of Scotland. Please contact our Customer Services Department or telephone us on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote if in doubt.
Top Cold Frame Tips from our horticulturist Martin Fiddes;
"A cold frame is a real asset to any garden. Not only can you use it to harden off or acclimatise greenhouse-raised plants prior to planting out; it also forms an excellent 'hot house' early on in the summer for peppers, tomatoes and squashes.
You can also position the cold frame directly on the soil to act as a cloche for direct sown seeds - and of course to warm the soil prior to planting; placing on the patio will allow you to start herbs off early by the back door and when situated on gravel or shingle, it will also trap the stored heat.
And who wouldn't take the opportunity to fix the cold frame to a raised bed? Early sowings will be protected and with a bit of imagination, you can grow almost all year round!"