Sophie Conran Gloves
Keep hands well protected when carrying out innumerable garden tasks with these stunning raspberry Sophie Conran Gloves; with palm & fingers made from tough, hardwearing and ultra soft fabric that doesn't go stiff when wet More information
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Keep hands well protected when carrying out innumerable garden tasks with these stunning raspberry Sophie Conran Gloves, with palm & fingers made from tough, hardwearing and ultra soft fabric that doesn't go stiff when wet.
An adjustable velcro-held strap on the back of the gloves ensures that one size fits (nearly) all, two way stretch inserts between the fingers to regulate temperature and improve dexterity and the protective, soft lined, rib weave outer fabric gives great flexibility of movement. You'll enjoy giving these A-list Sophie Conran gardening gloves as a present for a gardener but not as much as slipping them on and pottering around the garden yourself!
- Sophie Conran snug fit gloves will fit a ladies hand size up to a size 7½
- Adjustable velcro strap on back ensures a snug fit
- Elegant raspberry with storm cloud grey colour combination
- Palm & fingers made from tough, hardwearing and ultra soft fabric
- Gloves stay supple when wet
- Two way stretch inserts between the fingers to regulate temperature
- Soft lined, rib weave outer fabric
- Great flexibility - ideal for almost all gardening tasks
- Perfect gift idea
“I keep this pair of gloves by the back door and slip them on every time I pop out for a spot of gardening. They fit like a …glove (should!) and are deliciously comfortable and elegant too”. Sophie Conran
What The Press Say
Protect your hands
Keep your hands safe, clean and dry with a pair of these gardening gloves
Anne Swithinbank "My 3 ultimate gardening must-haves..."
"A pair of very thin but durable gloves that fit like a second skin and prevent my hands and nails from taking a hammering due to long exposure to the soil. Our plot is clay with flint, and shards of glass and pottery sometimes turn up too."