The Sneeboer Pull Hoe - also known as a draw hoe - is the last thing any garden weeds want to see slung over your shoulder as the slanted blade makes mincemeat of weeds, copes easily with hard ground and can even be used for earthing up vegetables and making shallow sowing trenches.
Boasting a 15cm wide slanted and sharpened stainless blade, the pull hoe is fitted with a 1.5m long solid ash handle to make navigating around flowering plants and vegetables easy and will certainly help you to be 'quick on the draw' in the duel with weeds!
- Sneeboer Pull Hoe measures 166cm overall
- Stainless steel blade measures 15cm wide
- Solid ash handle is 150cm long
- Also known as a draw hoe
- Ideal for weeding
- Breaks up hard soil
- Use to earth up potatoes and leeks in the vegetable garden
- Will also draw about seed drills
- Sharpened and slanted blade for optimum weed chopping performance
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Note: 10cm and 20cm wide options are available to order on a 6 months delivery
The more Sneeboer tools I buy the more I love them. I've not used a hoe as well made and as effective as this one. I'm replacing all my garden tools with Sneeboer tools.
The quality and design of this hoe make it feel very comfortable to use
What The Press Say
The English GardenJune 2014
With long summer days ahead, enjoy your garden with these fabulous finds - weeding wonders Sneeboer Pull Hoe
Grow Your OwnNovember 2011