The Sneeboer Long Thin Trowel is ideal for planting out long rooted seedlings and plants like sweet peas when you require a deep narrow planting hole, also extremely useful for removing tap rooted weeds (like dandelions) and reaching into difficult area in the garden for general weeding.
You can make your Sneeboer long thin trowel (aka the Dandelion Trowel) an even more unique gardening gift by taking advantage of the Sneeboer Gift Box which turns the long thin trowel from a more than useful gardening tool into a green-fingered present to cherish!
- Hand-made in Holland, each Sneeboer tool has been hand-forged in the finest stainless steel
- Individually shaped, polished and sharpened by hand before being fitted with a fine quality cherrywood handle
- Blade measures 18cm long
- 35cm long overall
- Also known as the Dandelion Trowel
- Steelwork carries a 10 year guarantee
- Wooden handle carries a 1 year guarantee
Quite expensive, but perfect shape for working in crowded beds and excellent for digging out deep roots and bulb planting too. Good length and sharp edges. Have had one for years and just bought another as am worried I may accidentally leave it in a client's garden or similar and couldn't be without it. My most often used hand tool.
This long narrow trowel is a great tool for planting bulbs etc and also for getting out long tap roots and joins the other Sneeboer tools in, although expensive, being an invaluable help in the garden, and built for life ( unless you lose them in the compost heap! )
What The Press Say
Grow Your Own2011-11-03