Self-Watering Super 7 Propagator
76cm L x 17.5cm W x 15cm H
Although there's no heated base to the Self-Watering Super 7 Propagator, there is an innovative self-watering system to give seedlings and young plants plenty of water, consisting of a platform covered in capillary matting housed inside the 3.4 ltr outer reservoir tray
On the back of the popularity of the almost-can't-do-without Super 7 Propagator - a mainstay of any greenhouse or potting shed propagation department - we've added the Self-Watering Super 7 Propagator to our extensive range of propagation equipment.
Although there's no heated base to the Self-Watering Super 7 Propagator, there is an innovative self-watering system to give seedlings and young plants plenty of H20, consisting of a platform covered in capillary matting housed inside the 3.4 ltr outer reservoir tray. Plants will draw water from the tray by capillary action as and when they need it and the seven individual mini-seed trays and lids - available separately - increase the quantity and variety of plants which can be grown.
- Self-Watering Super 7 Propagator comes complete with 7 mini-seed trays and lids
- All lids fitted with adjustable vent
- 3.4 litre water reservoir
- Completely self watering
- Uses capillary matting to draw water into soil
- Ideal entry level propagator
- Simple to assemble and perfect for children
- Measures 76cm/30" x 17.5cm/7" x 15cm/6" H
- Tailor made for windowsill growing
- Just the job for starting off seedlings in the kitchen
- Use in an unheated greenhouse for late spring/summer seed sowing
The mini-seed trays and lids for the Self-Watering Super 7 Propagator are available separately, allowing you to run a succession sowing programme and keep a constant supply of fresh salads and vegetables. Visit the Super 7 Propagator for full details.
What The Press Say
Which? Gardening6th December 2010
"This comes with seven tiny propagators that sit in a narrow heated tray, useful if you want to raise lots of different plants."