A key feature of the New Maze Compost Tumbler is that it has two compartments which means you never stop composting. When the first compartment is full, you simply start on the second compartment. Once this side is full the first side is ready to empty, and so the cycle continues.
The strong reinforced barrel has been UV protected and contains multiple air vents to promote air circulation. The large opening and sliding doors allow for the easy addition of waste and collection of the ready compost.
Another unique feature of this compostumbler is the gear and handle which ensures easy turning of the drum and the geared ratchet automatically locks rotation in any position.
The frame is powder coated zinc and the open front design allowing easy access to the ready to use compost from the barrel with plenty of room for a compost cart or bucket to slide in underneath. By rotating the door to face down you are able to slide the door open and simply let the compost fall into the cart.
Developed and designed in Australia by Maze, the new 245 litre Compost Tumbler is sure to take care of all your composting needs for years to come.
- Maze 245 litre Compost Tumbler
- Two compartment unique design for continual composting
- Easy turning drum with auto lock rotation position
- Large opening and sliding doors for easy access
- Measures 105cm x 71cm 113cm
- 55 litre Compost Cart also available
- Please Allow 28 days for delivery