Hortiwool Garden Pad Pouch
27cm x 66cm
These Hortiwool pads are creatively designed with versatility in mind and can be used in a number of ways in the garden, boasting awesome protection properties, they are insulative, hold moisture and as they break down add vital nutrients to the soil.
These Hortiwool pads are for use in and around the garden or on your allotment. Wool's natural properties means they are multi-use not only boasting awesome protection properties, they are insulative, hold moisture and as they break down add vital nutrients to the soil.
Creatively designed with versatility in mind, these hortiwool pads can be used in a number of ways. Each pad is 27cm x 66cm so every Pouch (containing five pads) can cover a surface area of roughly 0.9 square metres. Obviously, it's up to you how you use them and we know they have many uses.
- Hanging baskets liners
- Retention of moisture/water to keep plants, baskets and seeds hydrated
- Nutrition for plant root balls
- Growing Micro Greens & Micro Herbs
- Protection against slugs
- Insulation from frost for young plants
- Add into compost as a nutritional aid
- As a kneeling pad
- Capillary matting
- Sustainable & Natural alternative to the plastic based fleece/synthetic fibres
- For mulching
- Break up the pad and dig into the soil
- Let wildlife harvest for nesting
Be the first to write a review for this product.