The Harrod Link Stake plant supports are made from thick galvanised steel wire (up to 6mm thick), powder coated Dark Olive Green to merge seamlessly into the background. Link-Stakes can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season.
Harrod Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and can be easily adjusted at any time during the growing season and offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables.
Link-Stakes Plant Supports should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Our New link-stakes are made from thick, galvanised steel wire up to 6mm thick
- Powder coated dark olive green
- Available in 30cm height only
- Made using solid 4mm thick steel wire.
- Supplied in packs of 6
- Strong and sturdy, the dark olive green colour helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- Simply link together to ring fence floppy plants
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective, versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the garden border
- 5 year guarantee
Perfect for Campanula, Achillea 'Cloth of Gold', Lynchis coronaria, Perovskia 'Blue Spire', Physalis franchetii.
Achillea and Perovskia examples to show how they require support when growing.
Be the first to write a review for this product.