Harrod Steel Pyramid Obelisks - Silk Grey
Our Best-Selling 2.1m high Steel Pyramid Obelisk is now available in a stylish Silk Grey finish to make a real statement in any garden, perfect for supporting climbing plants creating a beautiful focal point in the garden
Made by us in the UK
The Silk Grey Pyramid Obelisk stands 2.1m high with a base width of 60cm keeping it stable without having to concrete into position making it ideal for the patio or deck.
Designed in-house and manufactured to the highest standards this beautiful garden obelisk is endorsed by the RHS and carries a 10 year guarantee.
The strong steel framework is made from 25mm x 1.5mm wall square steel which is galvanised inside and out for long life and then high temperature powder coated Silk Grey for a stylish weatherproof finish.
- Silk Grey Steel Pyramid Obelisk measures 2.1m H x 60cm Wide at base
- Manufactured from galvanised Silk Grey powder coated 25mm wide x 1.5mm wall square steel
- Framework galvanised inside and out for long life
- 10 year framework guarantee
- RHS Endorsed
- Discrete stainless steel fixings
- Obelisk designed and manufactured in-house
- Incredibly stable
- Suitable for use on patio and hardstanding areas
- Supplied flat packed for ease of delivery
- Quick to assemble
- Full instructions included
- Perfect for Climbers & Evergreen Climbers but particularly akebia, clematis, jasmine, lonicera, berberidopsis, trachelospermum
Our obelisks arrived in good time and in perfect condition. The weight is good and the colour a gentle and subtle stone-grey that will look wonderful with pale pink climbing roses.
I have always wanted a square obelisk, but a really good quality one. This really ticked all the boxes for me!
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnMay 2016
Tried and Tested - Vertical Growing - Dave Finkle reviews some of the best decorative and versatile structures on the market
Pyramid Obelisk (Harrod Horticultural) - This architectural structure is 2.1m high and being pyramid in shape, the base is wide, so the frame is very stable even without fixings. The struts are made from box steel which has been galvanised and finished with a powder coating. As you would expect from Harrod, the product is striking and boasts a fine finish. It arrived in flat pack form and only required 25 minutes of time to put together. Practicality *****star Durability *****star Value ****star