Harrod Ellipse Garden Screens
Harrod Ellipse Garden Screens make a stunning focal point in the garden, creating a strong and stylish framework to support your climbing plants, perfect for segmenting areas of the garden or to make a beautiful garden feature.
Harrod Ellipse Garden Screens make a stunning focal point in the garden, creating a strong and stylish framework to support your climbing plants, perfect for segmenting areas of the garden or to make a beautiful garden feature. Based on the shape of our popular Ellipse Garden Arches, the ellipse garden screens are a long lasting alternative to wooden screens or trellis and come with a 10 year guarantee.
Endorsed by the RHS, the Ellipse hoop which makes up the frame of each panel, is made using 25mm box section steel which is galvanised and powder coated Matt Black for a long-lasting, weatherproof finish. The steel wirework mesh trellis panels use 3mm wire mesh with 8mm surround frames, zinc plated and high temperature powder coated Matt Black.
The Ellipse Hoop measures 1.5m wide and 2.07m high above ground. There is an additional 40cm on each upright designed to be inserted into the ground for stability. These uprights can be concreted into position for even greater rigidity.
The Ellipse Garden Screens can be supplied with Double or Single Landscape panels or an 80mm Knotted Mesh Netting Kit.
- Double Landscape Kit - Includes Ellipse Hoop and 2 Landscape Panels.
- Single Landscape Kit - Includes Ellipse Hoop and 1 Landscape Panel.
- Ellipse Hoop - Includes Single Ellipse Hoop Only.
- 80mm Knotted Mesh Netting Kit - Includes Ellipse Hoop and 80mm Knotted Mesh to cover entire screen.
After choosing your design, decide how many panels you need for the complete screen. You can then choose the number of linking hinge packs required. Each hinge pack includes 3 hinges to securely link 2 screens. The hinges allow for the screen to follow corners and curves if necessary.
For extra stability on soft soil or very exposed sites, our 45 Degree Ground Braces will provide extra rigidity to the screens. Supplied in a set of 2 to support a single panel, the braces fit to the framework and are secured in place with the included 40cm ground pin.
Another alternative is to link multiple garden screens with lengths of galvanised steel gripple wire and gripple fasteners. This is ideal for supporting light ornamental plants or to create an espalier frame for fruit tree growing.
- Exclusively Designed & Made in the UK by us
- RHS Endorsed
- 10 Year Framework Guarantee
- Hoop made from 25mm Box section steel - galvanised and powder coated
- Trellis panels use 3mm wire and 8mm surround frame - zinc plated and powder coated
- Ellipse Hoop Measures 1.5m wide x 2.07m high
- Double Landscape kit includes hoop and 2 trellis panels - each panel measures 140cm W x 69cm H
- Single Landscape kit includes hoop and 1 trellis panel - panel measures 140cm W x 69cm H
- 80mm Knotted Mesh Netting Kit covers entire screen
- Linking Hinge Pack includes 3 hinges to link 2 screens
- 45 Degree Ground Braces supplied in packs of 2
- Gripple Wire supplied in 25m pack
- Galvanised Steel Gripples supplied in packs of 10
- Self Assembly
You can also position trellis panels between screens to create your own garden screen design. If you are interested in this type of design then please contact our Made to Measure team on 0333 400 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org