Harrod Arched Top Bird Feeding Station
UK Made & 10 Year Framework Guarantee!
Our Arch Top Bird Feeding Station has been designed following a number of customer requests, can hang up to 3 feeders and is ideal for supporting climbing plants, making the feeding station a real garden focal point...More information
The Arch Top Feeding Station stands 2.11m High out of the ground and is made using strong 1 inch steel tube, galavanised inside and out and matt black powder coated for a long lasting stylish finish. The discreet stainless steel fixings are also black coated.
The feeding station is designed to hold 3 feeders (max. 40cm/16" H, not included) which can be hung from the squirrel proof hooks which prevent the feeders being thrown to the ground. Fixings are also supplied so that a Seed Feeding/Catching Tray can be fixed to any horizontal bar.
This attractive Arch Topped Bird Feeding Station is also ideal for supporting climbing plants making the bird station a real focal point of the garden.
- Exclusive - Designed and Made in the UK by Us
- Designed to hold 3 feeders (max. 40cm/16" H)
- 1 inch square steel tube, fully galvanised, matt black powder coated
- 2.11m high out of the ground
- Designed to be inserted 0.3m into ground
- Measures 49cm wide
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Discreet black coated stainless steel fixings
- Squirrel proof fixing hooks to stop feeders being thrown to the floor
- Fixings supplied to fit a seed catching tray to any horizontal bar
- Crown Topped Bird Feeding Station also available
What The Press Say
New Product - Tried and Tested
A feeding station that will sit easily in any garden design, well away from the likes of newly cleaned windows, or fencing that acts as a launch pad for cats. Made from 1 inch square galvanised steel tubing that's matt black powder coated, the arched top bird feeding station is 6ft 6ins tall and can hold up to three 16ins feeders. It includes squirrel proof fixing hooks and fixings for a seed catching tray. The beauty of the design is that it can double up as a support for climbing plants during the summer months, giving a real dual purpose and value for money. If you want to go for a slightly more intricate look there's a crown-topped style that comes in at £149