The Green Johanna 330 litre Hot Composter recycles all kinds of waste food – even cooked food, meat and fish. Can be used with internal and external food waste caddies and compostable liners as a complete domestic food waste management system.
Reduces the amount of methane-producing organic waste sent to landfill in areas with no local authority food waste collection. You can simply scrape your plates into the digester at the end of your meal to avoid mess in your internal and external bins.
Patented vented base and lid aeration system facilitates safe aerobic digestion of food waste and the robust modular screw-locked design reduces threat of rodent ingress.
The winter jacket should be fitted when the average outdoor temperature consistently falls below 5°C for a number of days and removed when the temperature is constantly above 10°C. The winter jacket is made of foam polyethylene.
- Green Johanna 330 litre Hot Compost Bin
- High-capacity high-performing composter
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Measures 80cm x80cmx 93cm
- Winter Jacket available made of foam polyethylene
- Save £14.95 when buying both composter and winter jacket together
- Composts all food waste including meats, fish, dairy and other foodstuffs
- Robust modular screw-locked design reduces threat of rodent ingress.
- Supplied with compost aerator to stir compost every few weeks
- Some self assembly required
- Produces rich compost in a matter of months
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery
Be the first to write a review for this product.