Flexible Chicken Fencing with Gate
This handy flexible chicken fencing comes in a 12, 21 and 32 metre rolls, is easy to put up and move about and is perfect to keep your chickens confined within an area but still giving them plenty of space to roam ...More information
If you’re looking for some netting to fence in your chickens, this is a great choice. This handy flexible fencing comes in 12, 21 and 32 metre rolls and is very easy to put up and move about. Can be used to keep your chickens within a specific area - giving them more space to roam - or out of a part of your garden, like your prized vegetable patch.
- The dark green flexible fencing fencing supplied in a roll, blends well into the garden
- Overall height measures 1.25 metres
- This is very easy to put up and move about.
- Simply thread the double spiked poles through the fencing.
- All poles have two spikes making it easy to 'tread' them into the ground and providing stability.
- Just pop the fencing into the top cap of the poles and then simply push the poles into the ground to secure them in position.
- Complete with an inbuilt gate with a strong catch that is quick and easy to open but secure,
- You can position the gate wherever suits the layout of fencing and garden
- The bottom section of the fencing has holes that are only 50mm wide making it also suitable for small birds.
- The holes higher up are 100mm wide.
- POL-013 (12m) includes 6 poles, 1 gate pole & 16 pegs
- POL-014 (21m) includes 10 poles, 1 gate pole & 24 pegs
- POL-015 (32m) includes 16 poles, 1 gate pole & 36 pegs