The Extra Heavy Duty Protection Netting is widely regarded as our strongest netting, made from high quality polyethylene, this heat sealed knotted net has a 19mm mesh and provides unrivalled crop protection.
Ideal as protection netting on fruit and vegetable cages, this strong, durable netting can also be used as pond netting to protect against herons and to stop leaves falling into the pond.
Our Heavy Duty Netting is available by the square metre and is also available in 4 Extra Value packs – 2m x 5m, 2m x 10m, 4m x 5m & 4m x 10m.
- Premium quality knotted black net with 19mm mesh size
- Made from incredibly strong high density polyethylene
- The knots in the netting are heat sealed for even greater strength
- Available by the square metre and also in Extra Value Saver Packs
- A long lasting superior weighted netting, weighing 90g per square metre
- UV stabilised to prevent sunlight degredation
- Infinite uses around garden
- Ideal for crop protection and also supporting climbing plants
- Used as roof netting on our decorative fruit cages
- Netting can be cut, joined and shaped to virtually any size
If ordering more than one cut to size piece of netting please add to basket separately.
Samples of all Harrod Horticultural netting are available on request - please e-mail our Customer Services Team or telephone 0333 400 6400 (local rate) with the samples you would like.